shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Monday, January 02, 2006
Okay, i'm blogging.





Second day of 2oo6. Why does time passes so quickly? One moment ago, it was 2oo5, and i was still that immatured young lady, can't wait to get over and done with the GCE 'O' levels Examination. Though it's a little late to reflect back, but it's better than to not do some soul searching now. Perhaps, a new year marks a fresh beginning for me. Looking ahead, and not linger the past. But of course, good/sweet/memorable times do worth to be kept within me. I'm not that mean you know!

Hmm, 2oo6, here i come, with a brand new me, brand new environment, brand new school, brand new country, brand new friends, brand new life and a brand new resolution! Yes, i insist it'll be a good year for me. =) I hope to study hard, and get into University Of Melbourne. Anything is possible if you just believe yes? hee.

*NEVER LET THE FEAR OF STRIKING OUT KEEP YOU FROM PLAYING THE GAME -

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


With that, i'm done.



Go To Top