shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Tuesday, February 28, 2006
STUPID NICHOLAS ! I KNOW YOU WILL BE READING THIS ! THAT'S WHY I CHOOSE TO TYPE THIS AT THE BEGINNING OF MY POST ! YOU GAYSHA ! SO IRRITATING ONE .. ANYHOW READ MY BLOG OUT LOUD. TALK THROUGH SKYPE SOME MORE .. WAH LAU EH ~ WHOLE DAY COME TAP ME THEN POKE MY FACE .. STILL NEED ME TO TEACH YOU MATH .. NVR SAY PLEASE SOME MORE .. SIGH. WHAT A FRIEND ! I EVERYDAY GO YOUR ROOM KACHIAU YOU I TELL YOU ! AND STOP WEARING BAGGY PANTS LAH, I'LL PULL IT DOWN SOMEDAY ! =P DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ALREADY .. WASTE MY TIME .. SEE YOU AT BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER TMR ..

Okay, there you go, done. =) Had only One and a Half hour of lesson today, and off we headed home. I am so proud of myself today yes? I did math practice even before school starts ! Oh wow ! Praise me eay. Was wanting to do it in dorm 3, but changed to dorm 7 instead, cause it was damn noisy with so many people talking and laughing at the same time. Mugged with dense Nicholas, Michael and PJ. Chris and Sanny were there too, but of a totally different activity. We did so many chapters of the leacture notes lah. =) HAPPY !

Some went running after that. But Chris, Sanny, YiJun, Kenneth, Nicho, Jacq and Me didn't go, cause we wanted to finish up our math. Then, we ended up singing duets after math. Haha. I was singing with Nich and boy, it was damn nice kay. =) It wld be nicer W/O NICH's SINGING. Agree? *peace*

Went out to Safeway to purchase some goods, before coming back home to watch - 'I Am Sam'. Nice and touching show. After the movie was slacking time. So we merely goofed around like some idiots and retards. Will be uploading the photos soon after STUPID NICH goes online and send me the photos !

Okay, i'm like so tired now. Gtg ! ciao ~



Go To Top