shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Saturday, March 04, 2006
BEACHING -

Grp photo.


Beware of Chris !


Van and YJ


We rock !


Ash and me


Nick TRYING VEH HARD to build a sandcastle.


Our bags.


Dumb.


US !


LOL.


Kenneth = -.-


Jacq, YJ, Ash, Zhi


Van, Jason !


Chris talking to err...


Van, Ash, Zhi, Jacq, YJ


Dee and Zhi !


Mike and Dee. So swt yea?


-


The guys tanning.


Look at Ken's body.


CHIO BU !


Continuation.


Part of the girls tanning.


Now, that's us !


Sry, i dunno what' i'm trying to take.


Zhi acting retarded.


Look at Zhi !


Ash and Me !!


ERM


ERM ERM


Jason and Van van


Chris, " Am i fat? " Now, u can answer that urself.


Crowd crowd !


St Kilda's beach.


??


Mike and Van


OOOOO !


See whr Van's touching Nick !


MIIKKKEEE


Watch it !

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5cVyTezzgxI

OMG, blasting beaching day on SATURDAY ! I'm so going to get sun burns really soon. And no, it's not on the face, neither is it on my hands. THE WORST PART U CAN HAVE IT IS ON YOUR CHEST !! The outline of my bikini is imprinted on my skin ! LIKE YUCK okay. It seriously hurts a lot/i think i might have trouble sleeping tonight. =(

Okay, so anyway, we went to St Kilda's Beach since the weather did not disappoint us. Don't feel like elaborating much, cause if i do, hmm, it probably take me hours. In short, i was the first to get all wet ( thanks to kenneth ), i've got the stupid sum burns, my face and legs are red hot, my eyes are tired.

I can't wait to get home and take a cold shower then. Yah, of course i did right? Helped Jacq to check see who's in the same tutorials in EAP as her, and boy, we saw lots of ah bui !! =P Only Nick understands though. Hah, nvm. Went for dinner after that, and started mugging with Jacq, Nic, PJ and Mike. I did quite a bit for math before heading for Safeway to stock up my chips and milk. I was so happy i went !! =))) Don't ask why, i'm just happy. Never did i expect that to happen, but it did.

LOL, rented three dvds and off we went home to start movie-ing. But before that, we helped to clear the guys' disgusting refrigerator. A few of us were watching this horror movie, which really is horror cause it's damn gross. I wonder if they'll rate it High Level Violence. Zhi stopped watching halfway, cause she was totally disgusted by the scenes. Well, i was a little freaked out too, but i didn't dare to scream. HAHA. Like whatever. I just grab on anything that is available on my hands. =)

YAWN, i'm damn tired right now. I need my beauty sleep. Good Night people.



Go To Top