shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Friday, March 31, 2006
I miss Singapore.


I miss my family.


I miss my beloved friends.


I MISS ..

SEE HWEE
XIANG FENG
NICOLE
DANA
HAZEL
REGINA
SIEW TING
COLLEEN
JIN HONG
MITCHELL
TERRENCE
JOSH
EDWARD
KAIWEN
JOSEPH
ALEX
ANDREW

Sigh, there are still many of them i have not mentioned though. Things are going on well here, but you know, i just miss them so much! ):

I'm drained out. Henceforth, i can't think of anything to blog about. Yes, that's how life is when exams are nearing. I know right, that suck pretty much. =/

XIANGFENG ! lol, i miss all the times we spent tgt ! I was so surprised when you showed me the matching watch we bought like years ago! AWW, so sweet ! We had the best days in prefectorial board/camps/my house and etc yes? We must webcam again man, BUT please don't show me your hideous ghastly face! It's TOO scary, and of all time, you had to show me at 2 am in the morning! You meanie! haha. I miss you babe! I'll be back soon, i HOPE.!

DANA! wah, my camp-crashing partner! Remember how we used to crash all sorts of camp back then? LOL. Even in the busiest time of our lives, we forked out time just to attend those camps tgt! Alrights man, we rock! I even remember how coincidental that we happen to be in the same ballet academy, but we never knew each other! Mrs Simon ( your ballet teacher ) is Ms Penny ( my ballet teacher )'s mother! How small can the world get man. haha. I miss you too girl. i MISS you!

SEE HWEE ! how are you getting along man? I miss you like damn damn damn damn a lot! ): You're seldom online, and i haven't got the chance to talk to you! You must wait for me to return in June alrights! Then we can catch up with each other like nobody's business!

Okay, this post is taking up way too much time of mine. Haha.

I got tricked by four very good liars! Urgh. No wonder Edmund got 10 for his drama! LOL. I was asked to guess Chester's age, and got tricked three times. =/ I thought he looked like a 21, so i said 21 duh. Sherman told me he's actually 27. Edmund and Rachel agreed. And i believed. haha. Then they told me they were lying, and he's only 16. And i believed. omg, i only found out that he's 21 for real like after quite some time. I know! I'm so dumb! Guess what? I locked Sherman out in my balcony. HAHAHA. That happened like a few minutes ago, like say, 1:30 am? Yah, i know, i take ages to finish blogging.

Okay, i'm pooped.



Go To Top