shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Saturday, March 25, 2006
Okay, now that i'm kind of free, perhaps i should just do some updating. Life's been pretty mundane so far, so much so that sometimes, it leaves me into thinking about issues i should not be pondering over. It just don't worth my time and energy. But, somehow, it just happened sub-consciously. I know right, it's pretty much ironic. Oh well.

We celebrated Andrew's birthday yesterday. Made him three different types of cheesecakes, and handmade him a birthday card. Btw, it was supposedly a surprise party, and boy was it fun! (: Seeing them smile and be happy is all it takes to make my day. Watched the American Pie and i went to take a short nap, cause i was seriously freaking tired. Went home at about 12 odd, and Ching made me laugh like some crazy woman! ( Although she did laugh like mad too! ) We were watching some videos, and goodness, it just kept us wide awake till 3.30 in the morning. That's the joy of having a room mate. (:

YAY! Lala agreed that this song is nice. (:
- LOVElove <3

I don't know what else to say. I had a full lunch just now? I'm seriously bored to death now? Whatever.



Go To Top