shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Wednesday, March 29, 2006
You know what? I don't give a damn about what you've said.

-

Thoughts are running in my head. I can't help but to think about everything. Was it my fault that it happened? I don't understand you, not at all. You appear fine this moment, but different the next. Like what exactly are you trying to hint me? "Go away?" wth.

-

I'm going crazy soon, or maybe i''ll just crack any moment.

-

I have drama later on, and there's this huge test coming up. STRESS. Thank you MIKE and ZHI for helping me with my drama! You both were great help man! ((:

-

I managed to maintain my stamina. I ran 21 rounds round the track today. So that's roughly about 8.4 km. There are two things which kept me running on, and i guess it's time i give up. Advise me on what to do! I'm lost, totally lost.

-

I'm going off to bed. I'm freaking tired, and i know sleep is all i need now to rid off the whirled feelings in me. Good Night people.



Go To Top