shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Thursday, April 06, 2006
ting fell sick this morning. She's so touched that so many people were there to care for her. (:

Okay, so i was feeling damn sick today. Stomach flu i guess. But i'm alright now, after going to the doctors! Big rain today, but still, they braved the rain for me! I'm like how touched lah! SO sweet of them! (:

SPECIAL THANKS to,

ZHIZHI,
DEE,
NINI,
MIMI,
SANNY,
CHRIS,
KENNETH !

Okay, more details in NINI's ( NICHOLAS ) blog! He practically wrote a whole essay on it! Don't waste his efforts, so, read it man! Haha.

It's a damn exciting day tomorrow man! I CAN'T WAIT LAH. It's our wearing-weird-outfit day man! Like how cool is that man! Haha. You know what that means? It'll mean, MORE PHOTOS ! LOL.


RAHHH ! I think i won't be able to sleep tonight. I'm too excited! (:



Go To Top