shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Monday, May 01, 2006
TING IS HERE TO RANT FOR THE SAKE OF UPDATING.

Lala says i don't update enough. ):

DARN the stupid flu. I didn't felt like getting out of bed mainly because i was damn cold. I was breathing audibly through a congested nose. Imagine how bad it is on a rainy sunday morning! I couldn't get to sleep last night, and woke up really early this morning. Basically, i spent my whole morning in bed until my dear jun came over to visit me. haha.

We were talking and talking and talking until we both fell asleep. I remember sleeping rather soundly until nini came over to wake me up. rahhh. I was dreaming about my life back in Singapore. LOL. I never enjoyed taking medicines, and especially panadols. BUT, nini forced me to gulp it down with milo. IF NOT, he'll threaten to leave ! SMALL AIR. =P

Went over to house 3 to watch them play playstation, of which the games i'm not interested in. Aiyah, i'm just not a ps addictor. So i can get quite bored sometimes, when the others are playing. Many a time, i'll find myself more comfortable in my room. =/ I HATE to say this, but sometimes, i just want to coop myself in the room and not go out, cause i'm tired of everything. sigh.

It's dee's diet 'graduation' day this afternoon. Had afternoon tea, and went to house 7. I was thinking of going home to take a nap, but i dread being alone too. I know it's ironic, but i don't care. Nini said i slept for a long time. I did? Hmm. I could sleep even longer, if not for the noise. I hate loud/sharp noises when i'm having a headache. urgh.

I think i'll just keep it short. Had dinner, played text twist and here i am, back home blogging. (and i was forced to take another pill of panadol) YUUUCCKKK ! i hate medicines ! -frown-

to nini," DON'T ASK ME TO TAKE PANADOLS ALREADY PLEEEASE !" thank you! (:



Go To Top