shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Saturday, April 29, 2006
WOW ! four days. amazing.

Okay, maybe it's time for me to get serious in my work. I really want to do well, and i mean it. (:


Recently, i've been in quite a dilemma. I don't know if i should allow myself to sink into that situation again. I am unsure of a lot of things. I need assurance, or more like i feel empty. But whatever, i've decided to heed someone's advice, and just let nature take its course. Perhaps i'll feel better that way.


Hmm, oh well, disregard the unhappy events ! (: I want to be happy everyday ! I'm falling sick. The flu is killing me. urgh. Thanks to NINI lah ! Spread all the unhealthy germs to me. ): BUT still, you better drink more water okay ! (:

What's the crazy craze right now ?

- BISHI BASHI.

haha. Oh well, i can't believe we can't thrash NINI/KEKE! ahhhhh. And i tell you something, NINI IS ONE BIG UNCOOKED CHICKEN SUSHI ! hahahahha.



Go To Top