shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Wednesday, April 12, 2006
You know what? Sometimes i wish i could be of some help to you. I've lost my ability to judge. Oh well, it's just plain troubling. sigh.


Anyway, on a lighter note, it's my SISTER's birthday today!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS ! ((:


Went to chadstone with the rest remaining today. Okay lah, long journey there, but it was worth it, cause i bought myself a birthday present! ((: We didn't spend a long time there, cause kenneth needs to be back for track training. GRR, but in the end, he didn't go. TSK.

Anw, he got his hair cut.

STUPID THIAN CHUAN KAI ! Thank god i'm not in Singapore, and i didn't enrol into SAJC. If i did, i will just DIE in there cause you're there! It's been four years, and in these FOUR years, u NVR fail to suan me ! Win already man. I'm on the verge of throwing the badge you gave INTO THE BIN! gee. I know you can't wait for me to get back right? I KNEW IT! hahaha.

Okay, so what if it's the thirteenth tomorrow? It's only a birthday man! HBTM !



I hope everything is alright now.



Go To Top