shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Hello to all ! (:

Essays due in three weeks time. Assignments start pouring in heavy chunks. omg. I wonder how much further can i push my limits. Just essay plans alone are driving me nuts.

AND especially HISTORY OF IDEAS. this suck.

Look, 1200 word essays aren't exactly easy and pleasant to write about. I can't wait to see myself get stressed out, and start munching on chips to destress. Damnit.

Anyway, i haven't had the time to really sit down, recall and blog. I studied till damn late yesterday, like say, 0430, or even 0500? I didn't have a good sleep mainly because the couch was damn small and i couldn't stretch out my legs ! )):

Hey, i'm sorry it can never work out like before. You know it, and i don't wish to drag on any further. I was thinking about it for the past few nights. THANKS GWEN for listening me out even though you're busy preparing for your exams ! iloveyou sweetie ! ((:

Pictures to upload tomorrow.



Go To Top