shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Wednesday, May 24, 2006
SIGH.

Three freaking days.
Tell me if i'm suppose to feel frustrated, sad or happy?

Okay, maybe i shouldn't ponder over such trival matters. BUT, oh well !

I'm almost done with my EAP and HOI essays. (:
I think i've gained weight.

I'M ON A STRICT DIET. (i bet nicole will do the same !)
So don't tempt me with chips, mushrooms, chocolates, sweets and blahblahblah.

You know what i really want to do now?
TEAR OFF MY NOSE AND PULL MY THROAT OUT.

I'm getting so irritated each day because i can't get to sleep. And if i do get to sleep, i'll wake up every 2-3 hours cause i can't breathe. HOW ANNOYING IS THAT. ):

SINGAPORE. ONE month away before i return ! praaataaa ! here i come ! (((: Hmm, how should i plan my days in singapore?



Go To Top