shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Saturday, June 17, 2006
ANNOUCEMENT : TING IS GOING TO BE HAPPY FROM NOW. (: happyHAPPYhappy ! WHEEEEEEEEEE !



Sorry lah, i know it's a drastic change of mood since the 16th. BUT, isn't it good that i've sorted out my feelings now? BAD things are not worth remembering ! Suddenly, i remembered something lala said that kind of helped me a little. "put all your sorrows and unhappiness in a bottle, cap it and leave everything behind." Hmm, i did as accordingly and boy, THAT stupid JAR is in the bin now ! haha! (:

I AM HAPPY ! (: okay, i am SOOOO happy ! -.-

mmm, my first day of exams today! omg. my eye candy was sitting just BESIDE me! -faints- He had his hair cut, and boy, he looks way better ! But oh well, he's taken, and he's just my eye candy ! heh. Anw, eap was okay, but who knows right ! I won't whine because i'm must be happy everyday ! Math on mondy, wish me luck people !

OHHH, i went for chem support with the rest today! what an achievement ! LOL. now, i think i am smarter than NINI ! (((: oh wait, i mean i'm smarter than N I C H O L A S. hahahha. Attendend the math support straight after and got my doubts cleared. HAPPY ! (: I think i should be prepared for math by monday.

Then, i'm back home playing bowling, eating kfc and all. i still have one chicken left. =/ NINI don't want to help me eat ! He thinks my chicken is too sexy ! :p and that reminds me of MY S B ! HAHA! okay, i think i'm crazy. but whatever!


I AM GOING TO INFLUENCE PEOPLE TO BE HAPPY ! i want people around me to feel happy ! ((((:
stress? not a problem. JUST BE HAPPY ! haha.






THIS IS SUCH A HAPPY POST, right? (:



Go To Top