shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Friday, June 09, 2006
Let's do a little backtracking. (:

Thursday was a pretty pleasant day, except that i had this bad headache in the afternoon. AHH, we celebrated ZHIMIN'S birthday at 11:00 pm sharp! I hope it's a memorable one for her. We practically acted as though we'd clean forgotten her birthday until the last hour of 7th June. Heh. The cake from trampoline was fantastic, even though i didn't eat a lot. I'm on my no-late-night-bingeing-diet. HAHA !

I LOVE MISS KOH ZHI MIN TO BITS AND PIECES !

Zhimin is ...

The first person i knew in IDP.
The first person i went out with on 9th Feb.
The first person who went BIG W & SAFEWAY with me.
The first person to tell me more regarding her life.
The first person to tell me about TJK (ahem).
The first person i told about my love life.
The first person to visit my room.
The person i can laugh with the most.
The person i feel most comfortable with.
The person i am closest to other than jun.
The person whom i can talk about anything under the sun.
The person whom experienced my first 'scary' incident.
The person whom i first had ice cream with.
The person whom i first sauntered along lygon with.
The person whom i always love to go shopping with.
The person who will always acc me into the dressing room.
The person who shares the same slippers as me. (coincidental)

.
.
.

OF COURSE THERE ARE MORE TO IT, but since zhi turns SEVENTEEN as of 7th June, i shall only write 17 'Zhi Min is ..." ! are you touched? :P

Hmm, Nini's drama monologue was today. And i had to wake up early to accompany him to FSC just to paint his face! I'm a nice person, so you know, i... lol. He had his face painted all green, red, black and all. I can't whine, if not ... HMMM.

23 June is arriving ! (((: I can get really excited over the date. I can't wait to go back ! Then, i can return home, meet all my friends, my team, my teachers, and especially the NUTS ! (: I think i've repeated this like damn a lot of times already, but who cares !

Nicole and her squeaking,
Hazel and her laughter,
Carena and her LOUDness,
Dana and her neverending tales,
Xiang Feng and her ridiculous games,
Mitchell and his TALL-SHORT theory,
Edward and his muscular body,
Kai Wen and his guitar singing,
Joseph and his 'cool' image,
Hek Ming and his silly-ness,
Biggie (ter) and his AHEM*,
Jun Zhang and his lame jokes

and many more ! ((:


OMG. i am so depressed, knowing that 16th June is approaching. DAMN. !!



Go To Top