shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Tuesday, June 27, 2006
WHO PROMPTED ME TO BLOG TODAY - MY LITTLE BROTHER. (:


I have a really cute and sweet little brother who is only 9 this year.
He remembers my handphone number till now.
He keeps asking mommy when will i be back.
He remembers my birthday and used his pocket money to buy me gifts.
He took the effort to sit down and wrap the present.
He even made a little card and wrote my name and tell no. on it.
He left the present on my study desk and was so shy when i asked him about it.
He's grown up now.
Now, he uses words like, "love, weijun."

(: i was so touched with the presents, considering that he's only nine years of age.
I LOVE HIM.


Okay, anyway, i woke up really late today because i slept damn late yesterday night ! all thanks to NINI ! He landed so late ! Met zhi at Tanjong Pagar station and left for our haircut ! ((:

I SO LOVE MY NEW HAIRCUT. ((((((((((((((((((: thanks zhi !




Going out tmr for Nini's jap haircut ! i can't wait ! BUT, how do i make my way to HOLLAND V in the first place ! =/ oh well. I better go catch some sleep now !



Go To Top