shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Thursday, August 17, 2006
I'M FINALLY 100% DONE WITH HOI ESSAY! (:

Okay, so basically that's all i want to blog about. One load off my chest, like finally. (: The amount of time spent working on HOI is omg, you wouldn't want to know. Since Tuesday, it's TWO FULL days without hiatus. I'm so drained out now, because i spent the whole of yesterday in the library and didn't have a good sleep this morning. Oh well, at least i'm free from essays now! 1500 word essay is too little!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAN ! (: I hope you've enjoyed the steamboat today. I very much enjoyed the preparation of food too! Exciting adventure on the way home. (Tram Master). HAHAHA.

I've got so much things to say, but i'll leave them out for another day. I'm too tired.



I think it's so stupid to break with someone you fancy for NS. This is PLAIN STUPID. Gwen, cheer up!



Go To Top