shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Wednesday, August 16, 2006
REPLIES TO TAGS.

TIMO! oh hello hello! I'll link you soon ya? Life's the same i guess! Hectic at times, slacking most of the time. LOL. How about you?

NICK! bfb rocks lah! and let's go to the library MORE often! I can't wait for HOI to be over, so we can visit the KBOX. omg. (:

GIULIA! lol. Because you are lame and full of crap, isn't it so? haha. You gross lah! You were too high that night.

NICOLE KWOK JIAWEN! where have you been! I read your blog! RAPTURE seems really fun! Where'd you go! I don't see you online anymore you NNP!

DANZ! ahaha. Patriotic i guess!

CHING! Once in a time, nvm lah hor? I can't stand picture-less posts! :P


-


OMG, i really hate you a lot. Why must you counter Burke's argument? Why you do have so much reflection on the French Revolution! Why bother to write ONE WHOLE BOOK or MORE on Natural Rights ! omgomgomg. I am going to die of all these history soon. ):

I've been spending a LOT of time in the library these few days. Woo, i wish to be studious, like such in time to come. (: Then, i'll score well enough for this term! Cool. I shall visit the library really often. That should help. Oh wells.

Today, Nick was dumb enough to believe my nonsense. HAHAHAHA. Actually, i didn't know what i was blabbering about either. But he just passed me the money anyway. LOL! Hilarious.

I love Oral Presentation! Really, i do! I've always liked public speaking. That's the only enjoyable part about EAP i guess. And i think EAP was perhaps the best class i've attended today. Okay, that's because i've only attended EAP today lah basically. haha.

EAP ESSAY
PSYCHOLOGY ESSAY

Oh yeah, two down, three left. Sigh. I CAN DO IT, can i? (:

Okok, i've changed my mind. I love Paine and Burke. -.-
I'm tired, and there's drama tomorrow! I can't wait!



Go To Top