shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Sunday, August 27, 2006
Things come and go.

Trinity TaleVeganza yesterday was great.
NICHOLAS TEO WEIQIANG sang and shined like nobody's business. (: so did andrew, MICHAEL, shafiq, joel and shyanne.
ROCK ON !

omg, the whole crowd rose into the atmosphere and were shouting and screaming for them. I did likewise too. What to do? Our dear fellow palmerstonies were SINGING and GUITAR-ING !! I practically lost my voice after that and left myself with a bad sore throat the next morning. ): AHH, but well, it was worth it !

Will post pictures and videos up soon. Stay tuned!

Anyway, i've decided to take revenge on MISS KOHZHIMIN because she called me AHTOH. there you go! (Not suitable for the faint heart though).



LOL, nah, just kidding lah. Doesn't she look funny with that 'transformation'? Yeah, i so look forward to viewing her drama piece lah! DON'T FROWN MY DEARRRRR, i'll always be there for you, so no worries ya? BE HAPPPPPPPY just like how you taught me to. Be optimistic just like how you nag me to. Be positive just like how you assure me that everything's gonna be fine. It ain't easy coming this far, hold your grip and you'll find yourself through this phase. Anything is possible if you just believe.


I'll be there for you. <3<3

Shopped from two to six today, with nicholas teo weiqiang. LOL. From bridge, to flinders to city. gosh, my legs were giving way and the wind gave no mercy. I was practically freezing! But, i bought a pretty shade from levis and so did nick! LOVE IT! ((((((:



BUT, my main purpose is to wish MICHAEL TAN ZI LIANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! we love you!

Then, is to widespread the song, "There is none like you". omgomg, i just melted with the song when jason sang this during the TaleVeganza. awwww ` I seriously melteddddddd. it's so sweet !




THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU, Lenny LeBlane

There is none like You
No one else can touch my heart like
You do I could search for all eternity long
And find there is none like You

Your mercy flows like a river wide
And healing comes from Your hands
Suffering children are safe in Your arms
There is none like You

There is none like you. (:
I know.

Replies to tags:

GIULIA: eheh, i DIDN'T pangseh you okay! It just so happened that we needed the umbrella, so i merely sheltered him to FSC because we're only suppose to meet at 6:30!

HUIXIN: lol, of course i know. Tell you what, i'll fill you in with the details when you come online okay? I have you on msn right?

SOMEONE: I roamed outside union house for ONE AND A HALF HOUR! )): and it was freezing ! Do i deserve some credit for waiting? :P

NICK: I just pulled my ear AGAIN. I told you, it's a bad week. But nvm, tomorrow will be a better day isn't it? Be sure to wake me up okay!! Don't skype me, don't call me because it's of no use and i might knock my head on the side table AGAIN. zzz!

ANONYMOUS: hey! thanks. (:

ZHIIIIIIII!: sorry lahhhh. I was just joking! you should know right ! ):



Go To Top