shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Wednesday, August 23, 2006
WOW. How much have i missed out on blogging? -.-

TAGS REPLIES.

GWEN; girl, take care loads ya? move on, and know that i'm always there for you. (:

ASH; hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

DANZ; hey! cool. I replied to your mail already, and attached a really funny file to it. Go check it out! LOL

ALICIA; are you planning to study overseas? Hmm, i could help you if you want!

DANA!!!: omgomgomg. where have you disappeared to! I can't upload too many photos because of you-know-what! I haven't been web-camming with xf of late! ):

GIULIA; i saw my BEAUTIFUL face there!

--

Apparently there's lots to say, but i don't know what to say. I have dozens of photos to upload too, but thanks to the download limit quota, i can't. damnit.

So, it was late night movie on saturday, casting You, Me and Dupree.

nick and i.


mike and zhi.


chris and jacq.


Then came a boring Sunday where i was down with flu and had to make a trip down to Melbourne University to find out more about the courses, application and requirements. OMG, not only was it disasterous, it was damn boring too. But dinner was great though. Our first attempt in trying new dishes, and it turned out pretty welldone. (: I know right, nothing will go wrong when i'm around. HAHA.

THE CHEFS.


YUMMMMMMYYY


Our customer! lol.


Nothing significant happened on Monday i think? -.-

Tuesday was a damn tiring day for me. I had lessons from 9 - 5:15 and drama rehersal from 5:30 - 7:30. OMG. I was almost dead. After drama, GIULIA had the best days of her life. (: Because she had ahem*. LOL, and then she took revenge on me by distorting my face and conveniently published it in her blog. In short, she made me look like this.

DOREEN.


KOH ZHI MIN!

ME. omg.

For now, i'm really really dead bushed. I can't wait to jump into bed soon. Had drama rehersal after school with rosemary again today, and man, i don't feel like elaborating because the process is just URGH, shit. We ended early and i was wandering aimlessly around the school compound whilst waiting for SOMEONE who ended one and a half hour later than me. We spent such a long time looking for food and finally settled in an Italian Restaurant. Lausagne was great. (:

Okay, i'm damn damn damn tired.




Go To Top