shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Friday, September 15, 2006
A beautiful morning to start with.
:D

I'm going crazy over dance again! Passion rekindled. LOL. Right, so i've been taking up dance classes these few weeks and further intensive lessons from next week onwards! Oh and by the way, the craze is for STREET LATIN dance !
  • Salsa
  • Cheeky Chacha
  • Progressive Jive
  • Mambo
  • Samba
  • Merengue
  • Rumba

OMG, all of which were taught a little! Merengue interests me the most though! I'm still going for Ballroom next! I can't wait!

to my dance partner: WE ARE SO GOING TO SHINE RIGHT ? :D:D

Hmm, pictures to be uploaded next time! I'm too lazy to do it right now. And TERENCE! sorry! I'm always not at home when you msn me. lol. SORRRYYYYYYYYYY !




Go To Top