shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Tuesday, September 12, 2006
END OF EXAMINATIONS.

Math 1B
Literature
Oh yeah, no more Farenheit 451, no more Montag, no more Akaky and most importantly, no more MUGGING. :p

Now, how cool is that! The long awaited term three semester break is finally here. Happy yet sad. Oh well, time is passing so fast. In three months time, we'll all be going seperate ways. ): But nevermind, two years is pretty short, i'll wait.. i'll wait.. i'll wait. (:

Went shopping with zhi straight after exam. OMG, i bought this damn damn DAMN pretty dress! along with a green handbag and two pairs of earrings. :D:D I know right, "TINGXUAN! STOP SPENDING MONEY!" but i haven't been shopping for the past one month lah! I can't resist to not buy new clothes although my wardrobe is BURSTING.

Ohoh, i'm joining salsa dance class tommorow with Nick, Ken, Mike and Dee. Hmm, i hope it'll turn out fantastic. (Please let nick's dream come true!) :p


*Adapted from a message in zhss 4e2'o5 Forum Chat page.
By Edward the eddy! :D
I SO MISS 4E2 TOOOOOOOOOO !!!

anw, ALL THE BEST FOR THOSE WITH PHYSICS PAPER TOMORROW! :D


REPLIES TO TAGS

NICK! :p It isn't that ugly lah. I've seen worst, haven't i? LOL! Just kidding lah. All the best for your physics paper tomorrow and we've got BIG PLANS to do for the holidays!! I so want to go here and there and there ! AND omg we need to wash ***sheets !! (you should know what i'm referring to!)

KELLIE! wah, what rare visitor ! Yeah, i think it's Justin, but yet i'm not sure too. lol.

EDWARD! lol. I know! it's so erm gross right ! I'm taking salsa lessons too you know!! So cool! We can be dance partners next time! :D:D Too bad there won't be another prom night though. BAH.

GIULIA! why you always insist that i love you huh? :p And why you nudge me so hard this morning in Winner's room! So pain you know! LOL.

TERENCE! because you are nehnehpok what! lol. NINE years ain't short you know! I hope she's the right one for you! I smell LOVE in the air! woohoo!

CHEN! as in the TRINITY YIVON CHEN?! wah. Why you close down your blog? whywhywhy? I know i'm nicer than my blog, right? :p ERHEM.



Go To Top