shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Saturday, September 23, 2006
% tell me what do you do, when it all falls apart.

Fine, so a week passed. I need intervention, attention to stop temptation to scream. Everything is fed up straight from the heart. Gotta pick myself out cause things are mended.
sweet :D


Four movies down in a row. Pretty costly, but the movies were worth it so far.
  • John Tucker Must Die
  • Snakes on Plane
  • Material Girls
  • Devil Wears Prada

omg. Devil Wears Prada is a must-watch! The fashion is drop-dead gorgeous and not to mention the models. I aspire to be (ANDREA, the second assistant!) she's amazing. laughoutloud.

Anyway, visited docklands yesterday with nick and mike. It wasn't exactly touring because we only combed one part of the area though. The scenery is fantabulous, food is awesome, hole in my pocket is ohmygod. haha! But anyhow, we've had a great time taking photos and fooling around. (Actually i think i'll upload the photos when september ends because of the stupid quota limit.)

Hmm, we conveniently dropped ourselves at Melbourne Aquarium for a short visit. OH, the fishes were so pretty and it's a pity we didn't go in in the end, because the entrance ticket is quite expensive! oh well! Did mention nick bought sea monkeys? haha, it's quite interesting though! I bred them before when i was younger. It's currently in my care until he comes home. WOOHOO! I get to see them hatch.

I just thought this convo reminded me of how zhi always make me laugh with her laughter, so i decided to post it up since she's in singapore now and i miss her truckies!

cross my heart * says (5:28 PM):
EHH!

cross my heart * says (5:28 PM):
orlando bloom will NEVER break my heart

cross my heart * says (5:28 PM):
HHAHA

cross my heart * says (5:28 PM):
wahh

cross my heart * says (5:28 PM):
this is must do thing before i die

cross my heart * says (5:28 PM):
see orlando bloom at least once

cross my heart * says (5:28 PM):
AHAHAHA

glamour; says (5:29 PM):
RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

glamour; says (5:29 PM):
tmr i go buy a wig that looks like orlando bloom and thick eye brows and moustache!

glamour; says (5:29 PM):
then i'll wear it for you too see, so your dream will come true

glamour; says (5:29 PM):
hhahahaha

cross my heart * says (5:30 PM):
HAHHHAHAHAHHHHAHA!!!

cross my heart * says (5:30 PM):
TOHTINGXUAN!!

cross my heart * says (5:30 PM):
why you so cute!

cross my heart * says (5:30 PM):
HAHAHHAHAH!!

cross my heart * says (5:30 PM):
i really burst out laughing LAH!

cross my heart * says (5:30 PM):
WHAHAHAHAH!!

Okay, i was just digressing. It's quite a sentimental day today. Two years back from this day, something sweet took place. Though it's history, but memories do stay and i'll never forget this day. (:

perhaps, i was just thinking..




Go To Top