shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Thursday, October 05, 2006
; a beautiful night for remembrance.

Sorry to all for the previous whinny post. I was just pissed, and SO IS GIULIA! ohgawd. ***** sure suck. (winks to giu!)

So anyway, drama was a total disappointment but psychology essay turned out pretty well. =/ I tend to do better in last minute work. Ironic as it may sound, but it does work on me! I don't know WHY OKAY. So far.. term three's results are manageable though.

Time for some pictures after godzillion years.

DOCKLANDS

Nick and I


Mike and the scenery!


Meteor garden! (HAHA!)


BRUNSWICK

LOL.

SAN CHURROS!!

(Nick ate all my chocolate and ended up like this :p)

More photos from Melbourne Royal Show and the beach when i finally remember to upload them.
CHEERS!


Standing here before you
Feels like I've been born again
Every breath is your love
Every heartbeat speaks your name
My dreams came true
When I found you.


YOU - My miracle, my wonder, my boyfriend :D:D




Go To Top