shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Friday, October 20, 2006
HELLO WEEKENDS ! :D

Morning greetings to all! Just woke up, and ate the toasted-nutella bread nick made for me this morning.

this journey that we're on.
How far we've come
and I celebrate every moment.
And when you say you love me,
That's all you have to say.
because I'll always feel this way too.

(don't say i ripped this off your blog okayyy, because i added words to it! go figure! :DD)
LOVE.
<3<3

Life's been pretty much the same. Work, school, food and stress ! Hmm, i just realised i haven't posted the pictures we took at the beach like a long time ago! Since i've got nothing much to update, why not.. ! haha.

Jun and Ash!


HOT BOD + FINE BREASTS = GASP !


"I'll kick fur off that position !" -smug.


The wind ouside is howling so fiercely!
SO SCARY.
okay, bye.

OHHH WAIT ! I'm suppose to help chris (weeqing) promote his 'business' ! laughoutloud. He owes me one.
Here you go, CLICK HERE !



REPLIES TO TAGS
MYBOYFRIEND!!
I can only fast when you're not around! Because you'll always tempt me with yummy food i can't resist! That's how i failed my fasting plan last night when we went to brunetti! But then again, i don't blame you because... (you can ask me later.)

SASHA;
HELLLOOOO! I know right. Why you shut down your blog! ): I haven't seen you in such a long long long long time you know!

WANNI;
hahaha, there isn't any fish here though.

DANA ONG!
yes! new skin! I'M SOOOOO happy for you woman! (promos lah). Go read my tag and miss me okay! :D:D



Go To Top