shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Thursday, October 26, 2006
NICK: "UPDATE PLS"
that's why i'm updating now although my last post was like yesterday. haha!
  • I'D FINALLY BOUGHT MY GORGEOUS HEELS.
  • altered dress collected
  • drama progressing fine.
  • eap presentation almost done
  • monash uni application in progress
  • life's mundane
  • boyfriend as sweet as ever. :D

KOHKOH never fails to make me laugh every time we go out. HAHA! My favourite twin indeed! :D She claims to be my lucky star, BUT, hmm... (I'll think about that) lol!

One day ago, nick surprised me with a pair of earrings on my desk. Awfully sweet!
LOVE.

Prom is in a week's time! I seriously can't wait, now that i've got my heels, dress, earrings, necklace, bracelet and pouch! Ahhhh, i wonder how it will turn out! But one thing for sure, my prom partner will shine because he looks really smart and good in his suit! :D:D

Giulia's hair is growing longer! :O

Okay, time to shape up tingxuan! GO GO GO !

LAST BUT NOT LEAST,

Follow Nick's example:
SMILE MORE! :)

- -

TAGS REPLIES

JUN!
Hahaha! But that's the only picture i have of you and ash! Nevermind lah, i know you're pretty in person can already lah. LOL

GIU&GREG
Hahaha! HELLOOO! Why are you always bored? I know i'm always missed by you whenever you're bored! *smug

NIC! :D
It's okay! You've made up for it already! :D AND I UPDATED FOR YOUR SAKE ! Aren't you honoured? "Look me in the eye and say that my heels is gorgeous!"

LALA
HELLOOO! haha, OH i thought you knew! THANKS YES? Your blessings worth a million! :D Yupp yupp! Just like LALA&RUI.




Go To Top