shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Wednesday, October 18, 2006
shit.

i should go fasting soon. ):







Okay, bye.

REPLIES TO TAGS


XIANGFENG
my days can never be better now that exams are nearing! ): But on a lighter note, prom night is coming! :D:D Aren't you excited for me! laughoutloud.

WANNI
hahaha, okayokay.

TERENCE
okay! i took special notice when spelling your name this time round ! hahahaha. I hope you're alright now! At least it wasn't as bad as the previous two right? :D

JUN
EHEH, how could you! Send me the video leh! :p

VOSH
hey! did you melt too? :D:D:D:D

DANA
I know right! *beams* Yesyes! After all of your pw and whatsoever thingy woman! :D

KOHKOH
you can tahan not ! Later you also tempt me into eating how ! Later M&Ms start popping out!

DOREEN
WAH! Rare visitor eh ! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D:D

GIULIATAN
i think so tooo !! I think we make good partners in you-know-what ! *winkwink

ZARA
omgomgomg! how did you manage to find my blog! HELLLLOOOO !!


1 Speak

Anonymous Anonymous Speak.
The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks


Go To Top