shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Wednesday, November 15, 2006
I need the strength to carry on.

BYE DRAMA. ):
Had my final term drama examination this morning at Buzzard Theatre. It was better than expected, but i wouldn't hold my hopes too high just in case something goes wrong. Nonetheless, i miss my drama group. Really, no more crappy jokes with doreen, no more dominoes, no more "haiya" with clif and dor, no more poker with kevin, no more singing and driving with james, no more NGs, no more late night rehearsals, no more rushing to book rooms, so many more..

I miss every single one of them:

- CLIFTON
- DOREEN
- KEVIN
- JAMES

& of course not forgetting,

- DARWIN
- GIULIA
- HISA
- HAO RUI
- ANDREW

Ohwell, i guess i'll see them less often from now. Sadsadsad.

Anyway, exams are here. No confidence or whatsoever.
Luck? Forget about it.

if you slip away, i wouldn't know what to do.. ):

REPLIES TO TAGS:

DANA ONG!
so sorry for the late reply, because i was busy with drama! It's less than one month now! I can't wait to see ALL of you and get wild and crazy like before! :D

NICOLE !
You're welcome dear! Birthday present? Hmm, lets see how well you treat me first! lol. Just kidding, but hope you've had a wonderful 17th birthday although i know my presence is well missed! HAHAHAHA.

JUNZHANG!
HEY YOUUUUU! you disappeared for soooo long! )): And eh, don't need to pick me up from the airport on that day lah! Just treat me to what you promised me! Ter alr agreed to pay for my share, so.. it's your turn now! ;) heh.

NIC&MYBF!
-CAUGHT- and thanks for your help this morning. :D May you inherit more of my hormones! hahahha. It's good! ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR DRAMA ON FRIDAY! I'll be there! love.

ASH!
I didn't just drink SOHO only! i drank tequilla tooooo! Nick made me drink so many rounds of SOHO! :p

DOREEN!
you must be KIDDING me. I look like a tomato! I MISS YOU DOREEEEEEEN, but actually i miss tricking you even more! :D:D

JUN!
YESSSS, it is indeed yours! Why are you so high these few days! So scary! LOLLLLLLL



Go To Top