shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Monday, December 25, 2006
Sorry people, for being so emotional & whatsoever. But it's a really rough patch for me now, & i'm pretty much at my wits end. I don't want to say much because i really hope, like what everyone has been telling me; time heals. That void, that emptiness, it won't budge.

I don't want to disclose any further because it's really too personal to me. Sorry.
This year, my christmas is spent at home crying like a baby.
I've no mood to celebrate anyway.
Can't they just shut up & let me have some peace?



Anyhow, i would really want to thank God for sending friends like JACQ, YICHING, ZHIMIN, JOSH, ZHIYUAN, RACHEL & TERENCE to help me through this difficult period. Thank you all for the support, encouragements, assurance & patience. Though i don't tell you all much, but i appreciate you guys for what you've done.

Jacq - thankyou for bringing God closer to me.
Ching - thankyou for making sure i'm fine every night.
Zhi - thankyou for your ridiculous laughter.
Josh - thankyou for your 'smiley' cookie.
Zhiyuan - thankyou for your 'ears' & tips & jokes & everything else.
Rachel - thankyou for offering to accompany me out to take my mind off.
Terence - thankyou for all these 5 years & for saying, "just call me as and when yea?"

Friends are really important, but i guess i really can't forget him. & i apologize for the behaviour just now. I hope i didn't spoil your mood for christmas. I understand how you feel & i'm really sorry for being so insensitive. )):




"For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16.



Go To Top