shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Tuesday, February 13, 2007
It's byebye singapore & hello melbourne in less than 24 hours. Student visa is finally finalized this morning after kicking a big fuss to the Australia High Commission & IDP. So yay, i can travel as scheduled on the 13th. (:

I swear my days are packed like sardines this whole week. It's meetings after appointments after dates. omg, my ez-link ard sure ate up a lump sum of about $150 these two months! I could use those money to buy like 6-7 pairs of heels! =/

I was practically running/rushing from place to place today/tomorrow. Australian High Commission to IDP to The Cathay to City Hall to Raffles Place to Yio Chu Kang to Raffles place to Boat Quay and back to Yio Chu Kang. Zhi, Swee Koon, Josh, Home, Fadzil, Mr. Yiming & Home. (TIRED but way exciting!) :D

I've got photos to upload, but aiyah, kindof lazy at the moment! :P
(I HOPE MY LUGGAGE'S NOT OVERWEIGHT!!) if it does, i still don't regret buying 11 pairs of heels + the many bags & clothes. haha! ;)



Go To Top