shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Wednesday, March 28, 2007
BITCHY-MOOD.



I AM ANNOYED.
IF YOU THINK I'M ANNOYED WITH YOU, THEN YES IT'S YOU.
SO DON'T BOTHER FIGURING.
ARGH!
BYE!

Reply to Tags:

LALA!
I just realised we don't have photos together too! We so have to take photos with those identical bangs! That's be kind of cool. haha. omg yesyes please. Dress up day sounds fun! BUT you're going back in april lalaaaaaa. That's bad. )=

FUZZ!
hey there! wah. so you specially took time off to visit me here meh? lol! sorryyyy lah. You already knew i'm just a 'visitor' in singapore! Happy? err, okay lah. OKAY HURRY go for your class!

DOREEN!
heyy my dearrrr! Hahahahha! i still remember i'd to wait for the KING and QUEEN to arrive everytime lah! But it's okay lah. We still had fun, didn't we? Don't you miss it! )))))):

LA!
hahahahha! I think IT is damn funny! I'm almost done with my essays I HOPE. But i still have projects and other assignments. boooo. I know i'm always cute right! gee` How are you doing upstairs?



Go To Top