shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Friday, March 30, 2007
You know how life is never fair and people always grumble though they're perfectly aware of it?

Okay, say define people.
People = Me.

Maybe i'm just a spoilt brat who has almost everything provided for her and yet she doesn't feel at least appreciative. Be it family, friends, relationship, studies, whatever. I can't seem to kick off the habit of taking things for granted. And honestly, i hate it.

There’s this huge encumber hindering every word of my thoughts. I'm hanging by a thread, hoping for rainbow after sunshine. Here i am, sulking at every bad thing that happened and out there is the beautiful world, seeking for a smile on my face with showered blessings. I should stop this annoying self and revert the chirpy one back. Like HELOOOOOOOOOO! or HIIIIIIIIIIIIII ! (:

(I do feel a little better doing that though)
right.

I'm not sure. Everything is so hypothetical now. I can't seem to focus.
I hope things do get better, like i'd always believe that God will guide me through.


- Show me the light, and i'll promise to walk the path with you.



Go To Top