shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Arrows suck.
I'll only be fine with it if they would kindly restore my connection back. Urgh! It's damn annoying to live without internet and especially when i need activities to destress or rather, kill boredom. I hate it.

I'm finally done with my last piece of assignment due this afternoon and there! i'm free for a while. Feels good to just rot at home and worry about nothing close to schoolwork. But of course i won't be free for long, given the task of site visits, powerpoint presentations, essays, structure models and designed postcards all dued the week after easter break. I mean i like it in uni here, but it's not funny when heaps and heaps of assignments seems neverending. Damn i feel the sudden adrenaline rush! ):

I reckon Ballieu's my second home now like how I've been devoting three-quarters of my time in the library doing research, readings, essays, assignments, projects and stealing the internet. haha! I'm gonna take a deserving break during the weekends and party like crazy before the mad-work-rush begins. Seriously, holiday means no holiday for me. As contradicting as it may sound, it's true how uni kills people like me with work. I miss trinity can!

(I can see zhi and jacq going "YAH! i miss trinity lah. uni whole day study study study, no break one!")
HAHA.

On a lighter note, i'm free for the rest of the week in the sense that no classes for me anymore. So yay! Encountered something really funny just a few moments ago. Pong and i were studying in the Giblin section of ballieu yesterday and today, i was with jacq at the exact same spot w/o knowing that pong was just a table opposite us. And i bet we'll never know if not for msn. Funny!

Finally met up for a discussion with Simon and kudos to the both of us! Great team, great presentation to come. Gee, angmohs are not that difficult to communicate afterall huh. I swear wednesdays are such a meet-trinity-people day! Just on the way home with a swift detour from union house, i met sanny, MY EYE CANDY!!, tashia, jason, kim, pong, bryan and a few other familiar faces.

The egg is seriously annoying. He always call at the wrong timing and when i'm in the wrong place to pick up a call. FYI, he calls because he wants to annoy me. But it's okay! i take revenge in the wee hours when he's tired and almost falling asleep. (: But aiyah, if not for his annoyance that made me feel a little better during these few days, i'll be beaten handsdown by misery. Thankyoumyfrienddddddd!

Honestly, i still feel quite disturbed and affected by some unspoken thoughts. Hmm, say i'll think 'bout it every now and then and feel absolutely crappy after that. I have no idea why, or maybe because things are not as simple as you think like taking a few step backwards can vaguely show your true feelings. I'm lost.

.
.
.

I think this is probably one of the very written posts without photos. Ohwell!

It's mine, baby. (:



Go To Top