shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Saturday, April 07, 2007
SURPRISE SURPRISE!

I've actually got lines of activities packed this weekend, but along came a pleasant surprise that caught me speechless and oh-so-excited! My eventful 18th birthday surprise. Yes i know i know, it's still kind of early, but yes! Mummy flew over yesterday morning and gave me a terrible shock. Haha! In fact, 513 sprung out of bed when mummy buzzed our apartment.

Ahh, i'll update when she's home or something! I'm a busy busy girl at the moment.
But i feel loved. ((:

ANYWAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!
&& WELCOME BACK TO MELB FUR!


That's my mum for you.



Ps: I still can't believe 513 woke up at 10am on a friday morning to do spring cleaning! And the house is like omg, SPICK AND SPAN! ;)

Tag Replies:

LALA!
Hey dear! yeah, i will take care, no worries yah? yes! i love the phone colour & design as well! Arrived in Singapore already yes? Oh and my mom bought ha-via-nas todayyy. lol!

JUSTIN
Haha! I'm fine yeah? how bout you! and yes, it's okayyy. I'm fat!

LA!
I know right! I still can't believe i fell for it still. Lol! We've got like a reallly clean apartment now!

YICHING!
Hello hello! EX-ROOMIEEEEEEEE! Hahaha! I think we're the most nonsensical people in Trinity can! What rubbish also can make sound out of it. HAHA!

CK!
hey musculeeeee dude! (HAHAHA!) i'm sorry. I just had to call you that. crazy ah! I'll be going back in June what! eh, people busy shopping can! lol. i miss you too hunk!

RUIXI!
HEY! rare visiter! lol. i think zhi & i are just tooooo bored, that's why! But it's meant to be funny because we're acting retarded.. Gee! ;)



Go To Top