shades of grey;

TINGXUAN [ EMAIL ]
The University of Melbourne
more details HERE

Tuesday, April 10, 2007
TEN things i did within these two days.

1. Accompanied mummy down city to do last minute shopping.
2. Sent mummy off ):
3. Shopping with 513!
4. Grey's anatomy.
5. Ash's housewarming.
6. My early birthday cake.
7. EXCITING CROSS-DRESSING SESSION FOR FURRRR!
8. LAUNDRY after asdfghjkl years.
9. Mr. Bean's holiday at mc.
10. Dinner with celest & emily!!

I'm tired after one full day of activities, so here are the main highlights with the rest to be uploaded tomorrow! All in all, i've had heaps of fun and i've got a lot to tell! ;)

With lots of love,
ting!

(ash's housewarming)


(we miss you fur!!)


(at the movies!)


(dearest emily!)


Okay bye! More to come...

Reply to tags:

JACQ!
haha! yes i know i know! We're twins and we're both gorgeous! lol. okay, no, i was just kidding! But i quite agree with your compliment for me though. ;)

JUSTIN
hey! Secondary four, what easy life do you expect? haha! Press on yeah?

YICHING!
Omgosh! tell me about it. I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw mummy sitting at the couch waiting for me to pick her up okay! But yeah, i thought it was kinda sweet!

WANNI
Haha! It wasn't a very clever thing to do. =/ It's okay! We all learn from mistakes. (:

JOSH!!
Hey dear! Things are going fine for me, how bout yourself! & the rest? aiyah, i've been quite a busy girl these few days! haha. Update me on things happening back home!! Missed. (:



Go To Top